How can I make myself better each day? As a real man, it is all about using your strength to pave out what you want to achieve in life. Part of the evolution and growth of every man, it always assumes responsibility for the circumstances that he has created.
No one is perfect. But you and I can get better. For different people, it may mean becoming more attentive dad or showcasing your skills as an athlete. Some have more specific gaols like master the fine art of making money, learn to give a professional presentation, or finally living a happier life.
The biblical meaning of number 11 is associated with things that would be considered imperfect, a disorganization of systems, and the disorder or chaos of things.
Whatever facet of life you wish to improve, here are the 11 effective tips for you in 2020 to becoming a better man.
1. Stop being attracted to Career Porn.
You can not be pushed right back on track by three Ted Talks, so why are you on the fourth one? Let's face it, you try to validate your existing condition of failure and struggle by listening to those who have made it big by going through the same. It releases similar hormones that your body makes when you achieve something, making you believe you did it without even doing anything. That's like drugs. Stop seeking for inspiration, if your condition right now isn't inspiring enough, I don't know what to say more.
2. Stop following other people's lives. It's yours, if you want to make it big someday do it your own way. If you blindly follow someone you may not be aware of the journey which is more important than the destination.
3. Those energy bursts you receive at late night hours is actually your body preparing to regenerate and repair while you are supposed to be asleep. Don't stay up late if it doesn't demand. Don't call yourself nocturnal and night worker if only thing you do at night is Netflix and scroll.
4. Be unapologetic, no point to look for advice and keep changing yourself every now and then. If you keep on changing yourself all the time, a time will come you won't even recognise the person in the mirror, which can be scary and sad.
5. Stop being you means being lazy!
We all are designed with muscles that require work. Engage in physical activity, I don't know what it is. It can be at your gym or even going to the park and playing with kids.
6. Stop overreacting to any disappointments. Success isn't handling good times only, it is going through the extreme bad ones with a smile on your face and congratulating the opponent. Learn to clap when dejected.
7. No one who owns an expensive sports car cares what others think and tries to learn what is going on in other people's lives, he is consumed in his/her own.
Try to be detached from the word of gossiping, it is a wasted of time.
8. Stop thinking about what could go wrong, start thinking about what could go right! Like attracts like.
If you constantly think about things going South, they will go south. You don't really know the power of positive thinking until you experience it.
9. Maintain a diet, learn to eat the same thing everyday. Same thing means a healthy meal which you can afford with the minimum. Try to love the healthy and not so tasty food on your plate by making yourself eat it everyday. Once you gain the control over your taste buds, trust me you can control a lot more than you think. Treat your body like a temple or any holy place you believe in. If you are an atheist, treat it like the most expensive thing money can buy.
10. Stop giving excuses to yourself.
If you didn't achieve it, it was because you weren't enough, not things like other people got favors, your luck wasn't right and other small talk.
11. Stop watching Porn! I can't stress this enough.
Watching other people have the time of their lives, what will you gain out of that? Yes I mean some kind of pleasure but think about it in the long run. It makes you socially awkward and less easy to deal with.
Give Digital Detox a try as well:
Digital detox refers to a period of time when a person voluntarily refrains from using digital devices such as smartphones, computers, and social media platforms. This form of detoxification has gained popularity, as individuals have increased their time spent on digital devices and the Internet.